TWO LANE SUMMER 2022 SWEEPSTAKES
OFFICIAL RULESNO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES.
A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- PROMOTION PERIOD: The Two Lane Summer 2022 Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 10:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) on June 1, 2022 and ends at 11:59 PM ET on September 13, 2022 (the “Promotion Period”).
- ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, who are 21 years of age or older as of date of entry. Employees of Constellation Brands, Inc. (“Sponsor”), Don Jagoda Associates, Inc. (“Administrator”), their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, suppliers, distributors and advertising, promotional and judging agencies (collectively, “Released Parties”), any person affiliated with the alcoholic beverage industry, including but not limited to retailers of alcohol products, and their immediate and extended family members (including but not limited to spouses, domestic partners, parents, children, and siblings) and household members of each (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate or win. Void where prohibited by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- TWO WAYS TO ACCESS THE WEBSITE TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES:
- VIA QUICK RESPONSE CODE ON DISPLAY: During the Promotion Period, look for special Sweepstakes displays at participating Two Lane retailers with a Quick Response (“QR”) code. Scan the QR code with your web-enabled mobile device (“Device”) to be directed to the Website (defined below).
- VIA WEBSITE: During the Promotion Period, go to DrinkTwoLane.com (“Website”).
- RANDOM DRAWING: One (1) Grand Prize winner and fifty (50) First Prize winners will be randomly selected on or about September 15, 2022 from among all eligible Entries received during the Promotion Period. Random drawing will be conducted by Administrator, an independent judging organization whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. The odds of winning will depend on the total number of eligible Entries received during the Promotion Period.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION/PRIZE AWARD: Potential Grand Prize winner will be notified by phone and/or email and will be required to complete and return via email/email link, an Affidavit of Eligibility/Declaration of Eligibility, a Release of Liability and, if legally permissible, a Publicity Release within three (3) days of Administrator’s attempted delivery of same. First Prizes will be shipped to winners within six (6) to eight (8) weeks after the random drawing. Noncompliance within any specified time period or return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable, or declining a prize for any reason, will result in disqualification without further notice and an alternate winner may be selected in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible Entries received.
- PRIZES & APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (“ARVs”):
- One (1) Grand Prize: A three (3)-day/two (2)-night trip for winner and one (1) travel companion to winner’s choice of one (1) of the following Luke Bryan concerts (“Event”): a) 10/27/22 in Greenville, South Carolina; or, b) 10/28/22 in Jacksonville, Florida. Trip includes round-trip economy air transportation for winner and travel companion from major airport nearest winner’s home (as determined by Sponsor/Administrator in their sole discretion), two (2) nights’ hotel accommodations (one room, double occupancy), ground transportation from/to airport/hotel, admission tickets for winner and travel companion to the Event, two (2) invitations to “Luke’s Lounge” before the show (“Opportunity”), featuring a two (2) song acoustic pre-show performance by Luke Bryan (subject to availability), admission for two (2) to the Country Man Museum – a traveling Luke Bryan exhibit, and Sponsor-specified merchandise for winner and $1,000 spending money (awarded in the form of a check for winner) (ARV: $5,021; there is no retail value associated with the Opportunity). Actual retail value of the Grand Prize may vary. Sponsor is not responsible for, and Grand Prize winner will not receive any difference between, the actual value and ARV of the Grand Prize. Seat locations at Event shall be determined in the sole discretion of Sponsor. If winner lives within a 250-mile radius of Event location, winner will receive a $250 travel stipend in lieu of air transportation and no additional compensation for travel will be provided. Grand Prize winner’s travel companion must be 21 years or older at time of travel and must execute and return a liability/publicity release prior to travel. Grand Prize winner and his/her travel companion are solely responsible for all other expenses not specifically set forth herein, including but not limited to meals, surcharges, service charges, personal charges, taxes, travel and other insurance, additional transportation, gratuities, souvenirs, upgraded room accommodations and other incidentals and items of a personal nature. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, mutilated or stolen travel and/or Event documents. Grand Prize winner and his/her travel companion must travel on same itinerary and must agree to depart and return on dates specified by Sponsor surrounding selected Event, which are subject to change, or Grand Prize will be forfeited. Travel is subject to availability. If the Grand Prize winner is unable to travel on dates specified, prize will be forfeited and an alternate Grand Prize winner may be selected in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible Entries received, time permitting. Grand Prize is subject to additional restrictions. All travelers must have valid travel documents prior to departure (i.e., REAL ID, passport or other TSA-approved ID; visit www.tsa.gov for a list of TSA-approved IDs). All travelers must also pass any required medical testing and comply with any requirements, at any time, that may be required or recommended by any government agency, airline, or Sponsor, including without limitation, passing one or more COVID-19 antigen and screening tests, and testing negative for COVID-19 or having the COVID-19 vaccine(s). Travelers may also be required to execute any assumption of risk and/or other documents relating to COVID-19 or he/she may not be permitted to travel or participate in the Event and Opportunity. Sponsor is not responsible for postponement, cancellation or change of venue of any Sweepstakes-related events. In the event that admission tickets are unavailable or the Event is cancelled or postponed, the Event takes place without spectators, or the Event has a change in venue for any reason, Sponsor will award a prize of equal value. In the event Grand Prize winner or his/her travel companion engage in behavior that (as determined by Sponsor in Sponsor’s sole discretion) is inappropriate or threatening, illegal or that is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the trip early and/or eject them from the Event/Opportunity, in whole or in part, and send the Grand Prize winner and his/her travel companion home with no further compensation to the winner. No alcohol is included with the Grand Prize. In the event the Grand Prize winner or his/her travel companion consume alcoholic beverages (none will be provided by Sponsor) while participating in any Grand Prize-related activities, they do so at their own discretion and agree to hold the Released Parties harmless from any subsequent damages or third-party claims arising out of or related to such consumption. Grand Prize consists of only the items specifically listed as part of the prize in these Official Rules and prize details not specified herein shall be determined solely by Sponsor. Potential Grand Prize winner understands and agrees that, as a condition of being considered a winner, he/she and his/her travel companion may be subject to a background check, at the sole discretion of Sponsor. At the discretion of the Sponsor, the potential Grand Prize winner may be disqualified if the background check indicates that he/she: (a) has been charged with or convicted of a felony; (b) charged with or convicted of a misdemeanor involving moral turpitude or other conduct that Sponsor in its discretion determines may reflect unfavorably on the Sweepstakes or Sponsor; (c) has been personally involved in interaction deemed by the Sponsor as negative; or (d) is not eligible for the Sweepstakes or otherwise has not adhered to all requirements set forth in these Official Rules. In such event, an alternate potential Grand Prize winner will be selected. In the event a background check indicates that the potential Grand Prize winner’s travel companion: (a) has been charged with or convicted of a felony; (b) charged with or convicted of a misdemeanor involving moral turpitude or other conduct that Sponsor in its discretion determines may reflect unfavorably on the Sweepstakes or Sponsor; (c) has been personally involved in interaction deemed by the Sponsor as negative with government/state child & family services/protection agencies; or (d) has not adhered to applicable requirements set forth in these Official Rules, such travel companion will not be permitted to accompany Grand Prize winner to Event/Opportunity and Grand Prize winner may have the option to select another travel companion in his/her place, time permitting.
- Fifty (50) First Prizes: A Sponsor-specified Two Lane-branded cooler ($249.95 each)
- GENERAL CONDITIONS, RELEASE AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Limit one (1) First Prize per person/household. Prizes consist of only the item(s) specifically listed as part of the prize in these Official Rules. No alcohol is awarded with prizes. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either expressed or implied by Sponsor. Winners are responsible for any and all federal, state and local taxes. Grand Prize winner will receive an IRS Form 1099 from Administrator for the actual value of the Grand Prize. Failure to complete travel, attend Event/Opportunity or use hotel accommodations does not relieve Grand Prize winner of his/her tax obligations associated with acceptance of Grand Prize. No transfer, assignment, substitution or cash equivalent for any prize will be permitted, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor due to prize unavailability for any reason. In such circumstance, an alternate prize of equal value will be awarded and Sponsor’s obligation to the winner will be fulfilled, and no other additional compensation will be provided. Resale of prizes is prohibited. In no event will more than the stated number of prizes be awarded. If an entrant submits more than the stated number of Entries permitted, and/or if the Sponsor or Administrator suspects that an entrant attempted to obtain additional Entries by using multiple or different email addresses, registrations, identities or any other method, Sponsor and Administrator will void that entrant’s Entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means and Entries by any means which subvert the entry process are void. Entries will not be acknowledged or returned. The Released Parties are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, misdirected, invalid or unintelligible Entries, which will be disqualified. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to, sweepstakes entry services to create fraudulent phone numbers and/or identities) will void all Entries by that entrant. Normal internet access and data charges imposed by your internet/wireless phone service provider may apply. See your internet/wireless provider for pricing plan details. In the event of a dispute as to any Entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed the entrant. The “authorized account holder of the email address” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization, (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder associated with the Entry. In exchange for the right to participate in the Sweepstakes, entrants/winners/Grand Prize winner’s travel companion agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Released Parties from and against any and all liability (including, but not limited to, damages caused or claimed to be caused, losses, or injury) arising out of participation and/or acceptance/use or misuse of the prize, and agree to be bound by these Official Rules and Administrator’s or Sponsor’s decisions, which are final. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes materials and the terms and conditions of the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. The Released Parties are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the Sweepstakes material, administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of the prizes. NOTICE: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. The Released Parties are not responsible for faulty, incorrect, undeliverable or mistranscribed phone/email transmissions, incorrect announcements of any kind, technical hardware or software failures of any kind including any injury or damage to any person's computer, phone or Device related to or resulting from participating in or experiencing any materials in connection with the Sweepstakes, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer or device transmission that may limit a user's ability to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Released Parties assume no responsibility for undeliverable emails, including but not limited to those resulting from any form of active or passive email filtering by a user's Internet service provider and/or email client or for insufficient space in user's email account to receive email. All entrants understand and agree that all rights under Section 1542 of the Civil Code of California (“Section 1542”) and any similar law of any state, territory, or country that may be applicable with respect to the foregoing release are hereby expressly and forever waived. All participating entrants acknowledge that Section 1542 provides that: “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR OR RELEASING PARTY DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH, IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR OR RELEASED PARTY.” The releases hereunder are intended to apply to all claims not known or suspected to exist with the intent of waiving the effect of laws requiring the intent to release future unknown claims. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Sweepstakes if fraud, misconduct or technical failures threaten the integrity of the Sweepstakes; or if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the administration or security of the Sweepstakes as determined by Sponsor and Administrator, in their sole discretion. In the event of termination, a notice will be posted online and the drawing will be conducted from among all eligible Entries received prior to termination. Any damage made to the Website by an entrant will be the responsibility of the entrant and/or the authorized email account holder of the email address submitted at the time of Entry. Sponsor reserves the right to prohibit the participation of an individual if fraud or tampering is suspected or if the individual fails to comply with any requirement of participation as stated herein or with any provision in these Official Rules.
- PUBLICITY: Acceptance of any prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its agencies to use winner’s name and/or likeness and Entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, including a winners list, unless prohibited by law.
- DISPUTES: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE STATE OF ILLINOIS, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action and exclusively before a court having jurisdiction located in Cook County, Illinois. In any such dispute, under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than entrant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (e.g., evidenced costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes). Entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- WINNERS LIST: To receive a Winners List by email, send an email to ConstellationBrands@donjagoda.com with “WINNERS #2794-81” in the subject line. Requests must be received by September 16, 2022. Winners List will be sent after all prizes have been awarded.
- SPONSOR: Constellation Brands, Inc., 131 South Dearborn Street, Chicago, IL 60603.
- ADMINISTRATOR: Don Jagoda Associates, Inc., 100 Marcus Drive, Melville, NY 11747.